As two budding scientific minds, one in chemical engineering and the other in neurobiology, Taylor and Kyle, two of the most strikingly handsome employees at Eastgate Pools and Spas, man the water test station a good majority of the time. Being such bright gents, they have developed a scientific method for testing the water of the exquisite customers of Eastgate Pools and Spas.
1. The first step for every water test is to ask the customer how they are doing and if there are any issues with their pools. This way, Taylor and Kyle can have a good idea of what to look for when the results are run.
2. The next step is to do background research into the issues that the customers express. They inquire as to what they see in the pool, what treatments the customers have tried already, and what has worked for them in the past. By doing this, the “Tall Twins” can further customize a treatment for any customer’s specific needs.
3. Based on the information provided by the customers, our water tester extraordinaires generate a hypothesis of what could possibly be plaguing the poor pool owners.
4. At this point, water testing can commence. The mighty water magicians used their water changing capsules to determine the exact amount of each specific chemical in the water. After crushing the capsules, our heroes insert the vials into the water reader of truth.
5. The water reader of truth reveals its findings to our suave, urbane, young gentlemen, and the results can be analyzed. From here, our two masterminds can resolve any chemical issues that may be pestering the pools of our beloved customers.
6. Finally, the results can be communicated with their clients and a step-by-step process can be personally created for each matter of concern.
Knowing that they have once again saved the day, Harry’s tenderfoot prodigies, their fame only continues to increase. They stay humble; realizing the ground beneath their feet is revered as hallowed. They stay focused, because they know it is their job and above all else, their responsibility, to help the great customers of Eastgate sleep comfortably at night, knowing their pools are under the watchful eye of Kyle and Taylor.
By: Kyle Idoine and Taylor Haack